Monday, June 21, 2010

Experience your life

"It's not about the ending, it's about the journey."

I heard this when I was watching Smallville. I'm all about quotes at the moment aren't I?! I guess I'm going through a quote craze phase! LOL! I really like this quote, it applies to so many things, even life itself.

I guess that's how I should see the month as, that it was a reasonably happy month, and ever lasting doesn't always mean it's the best. But then again, I don't think I would stay in something that's not that great. Anyway, I'm sure it wasn't the best, I do the believe the best is still yet to come. I haven't lost my faith in finding the right person, when I was with him, I did constantly asked myself, is he the one? He did make me feel he was emotionally, but there were so many other things that told me he wasn't. Mainly outer physical stuff. This does make me sound a bit vain, but I don't need to be rich, I want to have enough. I guess he just made me feel insecure in a different way...ways which I didn't want to explain to him...I guess I was worried that I'd hurt his feelings, and hense the communication problem I was talking about yesterday.

Oh well, I'm still waiting for my black horse prince charming! Ha! I guess after this, I have grown a little, and can be even more open minded about certain things. Life's all about experimenting isn't it :)

I still find it ironic how he said to me once, that if I wasn't happy by myself, I can't be happy in a relationship. Seriously, I think he's the more unhappy one, maybe he doesn't know, but his so many rules about life in general shows how he's hurt. Oh well, not my problem anymore. I still care about him, still want to be his friends, but being friends need to be a two way process, if he's not willing to give, then I don't think I'd hang around that long. I do think my friendship is pretty valuable, I'm willing to do quite a bit for friends when I see them as true friends. I'm a cold person in general, but very warm to people close to me. *sigh*

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next person life brings into my life :)

No comments: