Saturday, June 19, 2010

Stolen Girlfriend's Club

I saw this picture with a sentence on Superette's blog, it said "Any girl who wears Authentics is a girl I want breaking my heart." There I was thinking, is there a brand I feel that way? Hmmm?? Well, today I have my answer. Man...I love Stolen Girlfriend's Club!!!! At first I wasn't so sure about this season's style...but it has really grown on me!



I love my shopping...
I got Stolen Girlfriend's Club's dress jersey in marle today~it says wanderer on the back...really cool! Also had to buy another white t-shirt.....I tried to buy black ones...but always end up with white for some reason! It's Federations's cat t-shirt...a cute cat showing its vampiric teeth!!! How can I not get that :p






I look forward getting my True religion jeans, and pink stolen girlfriend's club silk blouse on monday...nicest!! Some of Prps jeans colouring's so amazing...but bit on the dear side for me. *sigh*



Any guy who wears Stolen Girlfriend's Club is a guy I want breaking my heart.


Then again, I don't think it's something everyone can wear, one needs to have attitude to pull SGC off. I thought about Chronicle's of never, or Black noise, white rain...but then I want someone who goes outside the square box, who's truely an open minded person. So many say they are, but they're not.

No comments: